Sunday, January 22, 2012

Another Baby Quilt

I wasn't going to make another baby quilt but when I saw this fabric
I caved in and bought it for our little Rebecca, who may be here a
little earlier than expected.  I haven't finished it yet but I'll get it done

in a couple of days.   The first photo just doesn't tell much about the fabric.
The second is much better.  It's a simple pattern using 4 colors and there are 4
pieces to each block.  It was a lot of fun.


These are  some blocks I made a couple of years ago.  I love the colors combination and I'm happy with the blocks.  So why haven't I put them all together and made them into a quilt???   I don't know!  I drag them out and look at them every so often and then put them back into the fabric box.   Maybe I really don't like them after all??


Do you have unfinished quilts lurking in your home?








No comments:

Post a Comment